Sardinia Church of Christ was established in 1910. In 1912 the church dedicated the building at North Main Street in town to the service of our Lord. Attendance growth over the years pushed us to make several renovations and additions until the building could no longer serve the purposes we desired to accomplish.
So we began a new venture...
In April of 2007 our congregation was blessed to move into a brand new building that we were able to design for our needs and aspirations. Our new property includes the building with plentiful classroom space, a spacious gymnasium, a beautiful sanctuary, a walking trail, a shelter house, a playground, a pond for public fishing and a gazebo for outdoor events.
Our leadership and members are motivated by the need to share the Gospel with those who don't know Christ and, for those who do, to grow closer in knowing Him. We look forward to working with those who join our generous congregation to help fulfill our vision of God's Kingdom in the world.